A Dinner Cruise OR A Sunset Cruise…and Fine Dining Too??
A dinner cruise always sounds like a good idea, but the reality is…. it’s NOT an ideal situation for a delicious, relaxing meal! Because of kitchen limitations, and food prep capacity, you may see some variation of the old standby ‘group meal’…. Rubber chicken, mushy vegetables, and rushed meal service.
In fact, the meal can actually detract from a leisurely cruise experience – with servers rushing around clattering plates, time constraints to accommodate the food service, and less time for you to just relax and enjoy the views.
We think there’s a better option –
For a Sunset Cocktail cruise and a fine dining experience…
Our spacious vessel, the Ohana, has plenty of room to get comfortable, with inside and outside seating, so you can enjoy gorgeous sunset views all around. We have a full onboard bar, with cocktails, as well as local beer & wine, at affordable prices.
And there are some great fine dining options conveniently located near us…
With many excellent nearby restaurants to choose from, you’re sure to find a relaxing spot to round out the evening at your own pace. No matter what you’re craving for a delicious date night dinner, Mission Bay offers a range of choices – here are just a few of the many options:
- Covewood – a delightful spot to find the best in California Coastal Cuisine – an intimate indoor/outdoor atmosphere with fresh seafood and wood-grilled vegetables, paired with local wines and food-friendly cocktails.
- Blue Water Seafood – for the freshest local seafood, carefully prepared to enhance its flavor. Whether you’re looking for fish tacos, crisp crunchy salads, sandwiches, or your choice of fish right off the grill – it’s waiting for you here!
- Bayside Landing – if you’re thinking burgers and wings, salads or delicious stone oven flat bread delicacies in a friendly local restaurant / bar setting, you’ll find it here – overlooking the Bay, and serving amazing desserts!
- Pueblo – an updated take on the traditional Mexican restaurant, Pueblo offers a wide selection of Baja’s colorful culinary traditions – local ingredients, authentic recipes, and a fun rooftop bar, for an even better view of the bay and the beach, just two blocks away.
- Red Marlin – Located right on the water, this choice offers amazing bayside dining. With a fresh and sophisticated menu, this upscale experience features seasonal American cuisine, including steak and seafood entrees. You’ll love the outdoor terrace, overlooking the marina.
With all these choices so near our dock, you can create the perfect romantic date night experience, to fully enjoy our world-class seaside community.
Now, don’t you agree that’s better than a dinner cruise??
Visit us today at Cruise-SD.com or give us a call
to plan your next Date Night experience!
We look forward to seeing you soon!