Our respectful, reflective scattering of ashes into the ocean gives families a safe space for healing and reflection.
There are many reasons people choose a burial at sea…
Other reasons family considers a burial at sea:
- Expensive cemetery plots
- The formality and expense of funerals – Did you know a traditional funeral can set families back more than $20,000?
- A memorial that’s truly memorable
Scattering of ashes into the everlasting cycles of the ocean is an alternative option that makes sense for many reasons.
For more information or to book a Burial at Sea, please give our office a call.
Burial at Sea Packages
To help families balance cost with a personalized experience, we offer
three different service packages.
You provide your love one’s remains to our office and we respectfully spread the ashes for you, document the exact GPS location, and provide you with a certificate.
- This is the most cost effective package and this service is also available for pets.
A group of no more than X people go out on our boat together. Each group gets a dedicated amount of time on the bow with the captain for their memorial. This option makes an attended burial at sea more affordable for smaller groups and our team makes certain that every group has the peaceful send-off that they desire.
- This service is also available for pets.
One family or group reserves the entire boat for X amount of time. Since this is our most custom option, we can arrange for a variety of custom options such as, pickup location, length of service and a specific location to spread the ashes.
- Of course, this service is also available for pets.