Are you stressed at work? Do you need a vacation from the kids? Are you overdue for a girls’ night out? Don’t fret, a happy hour cruise in San Diego is coming!
Unwind and relax while cruising San Diego’s quiet seas! It’s the ideal spot for taking in San Diego’s most incredible views, having fun, and having a complete onboard bar.
A year-round trip within this gorgeous bay allows you to explore the pristine waters of their lagoon. You will enjoy a terrific variety of music and alcoholic drinks, creating an intimate but relaxed atmosphere, unlike any other cruise in San Diego.
What Can We Do With a Happy Hour Cruise In San Diego?
To make things even simpler for you, we’ll suggest a tried-and-true happy hour cruise in San Diego, as well as places where you can eat and drink while admiring the sunset and beaches.
Sunset Happy Hour Cruise In San Diego
Climb aboard the Ohana for a 75-minute sunset cruise upon beautiful Mission Bay. Take advantage of The Mahalo Bar – a full bar with drink specials! So, kick back, relax, and enjoy a delicious beverage with a gorgeous view.
Some Other Happy Hour Ideas – For The Land Lover
Provisional Kitchen, Café & Mercantile
Happy Hour: Wednesday–Friday, 5–7 pm
The senior chef of Provisional Kitchen incorporates his Italian inspirations and favorite tastes into his cuisine. Happy hour features Italian-inspired snacks accompanied by Aperitivo wine and beverages. Highlights include an Aperol Spritz, an Apple Negroni, and an $8 glass of wine. Start with dessert and enjoy a tiramisu for $10 apiece.
South Beach Bar & Grille
Happy hour: Monday–Friday, 3–6 pm, Plus Other Daily Specials
Happy hour here includes half-off appetizers, daily specials like $3.95 tacos all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and $6 oysters on Fridays. On weekends, enjoy $8 bottled mimosa, $5 Bloody Marys, and $3 mimosas; on weekdays, enjoy $7 Patron margaritas and $5 glasses of wine or beers, depending on the day.
Pizza and Wine
You don’t have to remain in Little Italy to eat delicious Italian food. This sleek, fast-casual Italian establishment keeps its happy hour specials under wraps Tuesday through Friday from 3-5:30 p.m., when you can get a margarita pizza, beers, and wine for $4 and a $9 pasta Pomodoro to keep you going until dinner.
Happy hour: Daily 3–6 pm
Some happy hours provide amazing drink deals, while others offer tempting food offers, but when happy hour evolves into dinner, Davanti has you covered with both. A delicious hamburger topped with bacon jam, aioli, arugula, confit tomato, and griddled cheese curd costs $11 and comes with a heaping plate of Parmesan shoestring fries. Boozy beverages of choice, such as the house wine, draft beer, spritz, martini, and sangria, are priced between $5 and $7.
Are There Any Activities In San Diego?
Popular sites and activities around San Diego Bay and downtown enable tourists to connect with nature, remember history, and immerse themselves in the city’s vibrant urban culture, all within walking distance of the cruise ship docks.
- This year marks the 10th anniversary of the USS Midway Museum in San Diego. It is the world’s most visited ship museum, offering visitors a look into life onboard an aircraft carrier. There are dozens of antique aircraft on exhibit and excursions below and above decks.
- The MCASD is made up of two downtown galleries, one of which is housed in the historic Santa Fe Depot baggage building. The museum’s permanent collection comprises works by promising rising artists as well as significant personalities in the worldwide contemporary art scene. MCASD provides free entrance to those aged 25 and under.
- Old Town Trolley Tours is a fun way to visit San Diego on a narrated city tour. Visitors may either remain on board for a two-hour continuous tour or enjoy “on-and-off privileges” at each stop. Stops include the Gaslamp Quarter and Little Italy in downtown San Diego, Old Town, Coronado, Seaport Village, and Balboa Park/San Diego Zoo.
- SeaWorld San Diego, located on Mission Bay just north of downtown San Diego, provides intimate interactions with animals in an aquatic environment. Discover the new Explorer’s Reef and hundreds of intriguing exhibits showcasing marine life from around the world, as well as incredible animal shows and attractions like the new Manta roller coaster.
Where Can I Go To Experience Happy Hour in San Diego?
Use the long summer days to your advantage and head to a happy hour someplace in San Diego, whether you’re relaxing after work or just getting the night started. Whatever you prefer to drink, here are the finest locations to save money on cocktails, wine, beer, and more while having a good time!
Monello is one of Harborview’s most popular Italian restaurants. Every Tuesday through Friday from 3 to 5 p.m., they enjoy an Italian Happy Hour, an Aperitivo. You purchase every drink, beer, or glass of wine with free snacks (selection varies).
Zinqué – San Diego
Zinque is one of San Diego’s best restaurants, mixing fresh seafood, sandwiches, and salads in an open, welcoming setting. For happy hour, you can receive $5 off all handmade and specialty cocktails, $4 off all glasses of wine, and $2 off all beers. The grilled tiny sausages and little quiche bits are my favorites.
Wet Stone Wine Bar & Café
Wet Stone is a trendy and elegant restaurant specializing in South American cuisine and seafood. Their happy hour is from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday. They are just across from the San Diego Air and Space Museum.
The Whiskey House
The Whiskey House is a prominent downtown Chicago restaurant and bar. Happy Hour specials include:
- $6 drinks
- $6 glasses of wine
- Discounted beer pricing
- Adding a shot of house whiskey to any beer for $1
Full meals, such as their TWH burger and salmon filet, are also available.
The Local Eatery & Drinking Hole
All appetizers are $5 during happy hour, and all wells, wines, and beers are $2. The atmosphere is rustic and friendly, ideal for sitting around and drinking a few cold ones. They are on 4th Avenue at the Broadway junction, just up the street from Horton Plaza Park.